httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daryl Rose <darylr...@outlook.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Upgrading from 2.4.10 to 2.4.12
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 21:49:05 GMT
Just to preface this question, I am not very knowledgeable in Apache.  I did not setup this
environment and have absolutely know idea how its configured.  This issue was assigned to
me, and I have to resolve it, so I am turning to the user community for help.
Can I upgrade from 2.4.10 to 2.4.12?  Can I just compile 2.4.12 and have it install into the
same directory as 2.4.10?  What will it overwrite?  What do I need to save off so it doesn't
get over written?
The reason for the question is to resolve security concerns with version 2.4.10. The recommended
solution is to upgrade to 2.4.12, but I want to make sure that I don't step on config files,
modules etc...
Any advice will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Daryl