httpd-users mailing list archives

From James Cook <james.jim.c...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache ignoring httpd.conf assigned path
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2015 17:06:31 GMT
I'm trying to resolve a path error on my cgi-bin.

What I've discovered is that Apache is looking for it in the wrong place.

The error log shows:
	script not found or unable to stat: /Library/Server/Web/Data/CGI-Executables

But my httpd.conf file has:
	ScriptAliasMatch ^/cgi-bin/((?!(?i:webobjects)).*$) "/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/$1"

	<Directory "/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables">
		AllowOverride None
		Options None
		Require all granted
	</Directory>

There is no reference of any sort in to /Library/Server/Web/Data in the httpd.conf

If I move the whole CGI-Executables directory to  /Library/Server/Web/Data/ everything works.
That's good, but I want it to be /Library/WebServer/

What would cause Apache to ignore the httpd.conf assigned path and how can I correct it?