httpd-users mailing list archives

From Steve Matzura <numb...@noisynotes.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] User Authorization Not Working
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 01:18:44 GMT
On Sun, 1 Feb 2015 17:45:14 -0500, you wrote:

>On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 5:21 PM, Steve Matzura <number6@noisynotes.com> wrote:
>> If it didn't match, wouldn't httpd -t kick it back as a mismatch? I
>
>No, it doesn't know at startup that no URL will be mapped below this directory.

Well here's the thing. This worked on the 2.2 server. I lifted the
file directly from there, changed the name of the two directories
Apache manages, dropped it into place on the new system, and
restarted. Everything checks out, unless I'm horribly not paying
attention and have missed something *extremely* obvious.