httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Liu <sati...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject [users@httpd] Config Apache Web servers running on VMs
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 05:14:58 GMT
Hi all,

I have installed several websites, each running on its own VMs with following details:

1. They are on name-base and can be evoked on VM browser with /localhose/subdomain(xyz)
(e.g. xyz.domain.com - only with xyz)
2. Each VM is alloted with an internal IP
3. They are running on WordPress
4. Domains are registerd and hosted with Godaddy
5. I'm subscribing 100M/100M up/down Broadband with only ONE fixed/static IP
6. OS of Host and VMs - Ubuntu 14.04

How to configure the servers so that they can be browsed on Internet?  I have been googling
a while and found many suggestions.  Following is an example;

Creating Name and IP Based Virtual hosts in debian
[url]http://www.debianhelp.co.uk/virtualhosts.htm[/url]

Please advise which will be the simple way to configure the websites?  Pointers would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Stephen L