httpd-users mailing list archives

From 吴昊 <wu...@7500.com.cn>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Apache CONNECT Method Allowed in HTTP Server Or HTTP Proxy Server Vulnerability
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 00:15:30 GMT
2 solutions
as you’ve tried before RewriteCond & RewriteRule is one solution, another is limit &
limitExcpet. and please note that even disabling the specific method(s) in  these directives
will not remove that method from the Supported Methods line (allow) in an OPTIONS request.

Tks & b.rgds
--
Chris

发件人: surodip.patra@accenture.com [mailto:surodip.patra@accenture.com]
发送时间: Thursday, March 19, 2015 8:44 PM
收件人: users@httpd.apache.org
主题: [users@httpd] Apache CONNECT Method Allowed in HTTP Server Or HTTP Proxy Server Vulnerability

Hi Apache,

I have the below vulnerability:

CONNECT Method Allowed in HTTP Server Or HTTP Proxy Server Vulnerability:

Tried solutions:

a.      Commented the connect module in httpd.conf file : LoadModule proxy_connect_module
modules/mod_proxy_connect.so

b.      Changed in httpd-ssl.conf file

# Load Rewrite engine

LoadModule  rewrite_module  path/to/apache/modules/mod_rewrite.so

#Enable Rewrite engine

RewriteEngine On

# Disable TRACE, TRACK, CONNECT, OPTIONS RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} ^(TRACE|TRACK|CONNECT|OPTIONS)
RewriteRule .* - [F]

But no solutions worked. Can anyone help me to get rid of this vulnerability?

Thanks & Regards,
Surodip Patra
+91-9739883456

www.accenture.com<http://www.accenture.com>