httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kurtis Rader <kra...@skepticism.us>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mpm-event, ServerLimit and ThreadsPerChild on multicore systems
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 02:48:17 GMT
On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 6:32 PM, Jim Paniagua <jim.paniagua.951@gmail.com>
wrote:

> im having serious problems please help lost apache connection now i dont
> have a fire wall i can get to just for starters // help please

You will have to provide some details about the "serious problems" you are
seeing with Apache HTTPD server. Your message makes it sound like you are
drunk which is not anything we can do about other than to tell you to stop
drinking alcohol. Also, please don't hijack an existing thread. Your
message does not appear to have anything to do with the original question
about configurable values for ServerLimit, ThreadsPerChild, etc.

--
Kurtis Rader