httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yehuda Katz <yeh...@ymkatz.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Fwd: Server Problem
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2015 15:27:46 GMT
The error log says the configuration that is denying access is in that
.htaccess file. Can you post the contents of that file (putting it in a
pastebin or gist and sending the link is a good way to avoid losing the
formatting in an email).

- Y

Sent from a device with a very small keyboard and hyperactive autocorrect.
On Nov 21, 2015 10:37 PM, "KARANDEEP SINGH DHALIWAL" <dhaliwaljee@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
I downgraded and installed 4.2.5 and facing same problem.

> Problem: index.php is not loading, I clicked on link and also write in url but still
not working

> I uninstalled and then later I reinstalled and tried again but facing same problem.
>
> After some google, I also tried other options as suggested on other websites.
>
> Remember, index.php on other directories are working fine.
> Edit .htaccess
> Change Theme
> Restarted Apache and Mysql
> but didn't work. Themes are also not showing Live Preview
> But Dashboard is running
>
> Please Help
>
> My pc, I am not working on Xampp or Wampp. I have running Mysql and workbench Apache
as binary and then manually installed php