httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jim Paniagua <jim.paniagua....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mpm-event, ServerLimit and ThreadsPerChild on multicore systems
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2015 04:10:30 GMT
If you dont mind helping me get started here .. I presently am working for
AMAZON Prime Fulfillment I dont receive that large of a income .. As being
part of the Amazon team would i be able to connect to there account or make
one of my own.. since i dont dont get paid very much I would sure enjoy
helping out in payment .  if you can help me i sure would appreciate it and
i will be heading into the Amazon IT department monday to discuss this ...
i have time to speak one on one with the General Manager since my B-Day is
December the 12th .. .. Thank you once again ..