httpd-users mailing list archives

From "D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <da...@Vex.Net>
Subject [users@httpd] SuExec and Mod_Mime_Magic
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2016 05:37:52 GMT
I have pored over every page I can find on SuExec and Mod_Mime_Magic
and I am still at a loss here.  This is the error I am seeing.

 AH01512: mod_mime_magic: can't read `ExecutableFile`

The file permissions are 0700, owned by me and is being run by me via
suexec.  I have tested and I am 100% sure that code in that directory
is being run as me and that the directory and file are owned by me.

I can fix this by setting perms to 0755 but isn't the point of suexec
that you don't need to do that?  I'm not even sure why Mod_Mime_Magic
is involved in the first place.  The script is a CGI and the extension
is in the config as "AddHandler cgi-script .py".

Thanks for any help.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
System Administrator, Vex.Net