httpd-users mailing list archives

From pdou...@xmission.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache 2.4, APR and online prefix
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 00:54:47 GMT
I think Chris is on the right track. I'd suggest SaltStack because
it's what I know, but Puppet and Chef have been around longer for
doing this sort of thing. You don't need to do the entire deployment
with SaltStack, just update its states to update the entire
environment to your currently desired state.

Paul