httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bob <bobnli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Second apache as fallback server
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 14:24:32 GMT
Dear John,

Thank you for sharing the ideas. Well, my servers are running with
Linux. Hence haproxy with failover come closer to the requirement. As
per the links you shared, seems  DNS route with two load balancing can
do the job. four servers are required in total.

The challenge is to maintain unique web server log across the nodes. Any
clue about that ?
Again for pages which send emails, all nodes must have running postfix
with same domain.
I'm also wondering how to do that.

Thanks and regards,
Bob