httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bob <bobnli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Second apache as fallback server
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 15:04:54 GMT
Hello Yehuda,

Thanks for your response.

I'm still confused with log files. Say load balancer now put us on hot
standby node. We already have some logs ( both access and error) at
master node. How can we get all those logs as soon as we are on hot
standby ?  We need unique log files for production clusters.

I wonder how cloud cluster address this issue !!