httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Change TMP dir
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 08:18:20 GMT
On Tue, 2016-05-24 at 05:45 +0200, Paolo Giammarco wrote:
> I configured apache as a reverse proxy, and when I do an upload it
> writes in the /tmp directory but is too small.

OK, what you originally tried with envvars should work.
Either your syntax is at odds with the shell, or you've
edited the wrong file.  Anything in /etc/ comes from
your distro package or a customised install, so
you'd have to check elsewhere for whether it's right.

If you try to break it completely using envvars
(like, break LD_LIBRARY_PATH), what happens?

--
Nick Kew