httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joseph L. Casale" <jcas...@activenetwerx.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Authentication between multiple virtual hosts
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 16:18:08 GMT
I have a couple sites protected with mod_ldap, the first site emits urls
with query parameters pointing  to the second site. Of course by default
if you have authenticated to both sites this works however that is not the
most convenient as access to the first site is usually what is of interest.

Given both virtual hosts reside on the same apache instance, what options
do I have facilitate sso within the first site so the above scenario works
without first authenticating to the second site?

The first site is a vanilla php app whereas the second site is unfortunately
a python wsgi application.

Thanks,
jlc