httpd-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Baran <oba...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_headers not sending headers when file is parsed with PHP fpm
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 16:14:04 GMT
Hello,

I have a problem with Apache mod_headers and PHP fpm (fastcgi).
If I write a custom header directly in the vhost configuration it is send
to the client, even if the request it is a PHP file. But when I write the
header in the directory section of that vhost configuration or in a
.htaccess file, the custom header is not send to the client if the
requested file is parsed through PHP. If I request a .txt file the header
is send to the client. It does not matter if I write `Header always set
MyCustomHeader "test"` or `Header set MyCustomHeader "test"`

My Versions:

/usr/sbin/apache2 -v
Server version: Apache/2.2.22 (Debian)
Server built:   Jul 20 2016 05:06:20

/usr/sbin/php5-fpm -v
PHP 5.6.24-1~dotdeb+7.1 (fpm-fcgi) (built: Jul 21 2016 23:28:37)
Copyright (c) 1997-2016 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.6.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2016 Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v7.0.6-dev, Copyright (c) 1999-2016, by Zend
Technologies

Has someone a idea how to fix this?

Thanks
Oliver