httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Bray <dbray...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CustomLog dontlog not working consistently
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 19:11:08 GMT
I see it is logging all the failed checks to the
normal /var/log/httpd/error_log as well. No other server is doing this
though, and I have the same config on each server. All the other servers do
not log the OpenVAS scans, but this one does. That is the really confusing
part. I even went as far as yum remove httpdl; yum install httpd and then
re-entered the CustomLog configs. Still happens though.