httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marat Khalili <...@rqc.ru>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.4: Proxy certificate configuration question
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 10:54:42 GMT
You configure certificates of your proxy server exactly the same way as
for web server, using SSLCertificateFile, SSLCertificateKeyFile and
possibly SSLCertificateChainFile. Most likely you don't need
SSLProxyMachineCertificateFile (it configures _client_ certificate of
your server before other servers).

--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili