httpd-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Luca Toscano <toscano.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] how to enable TLS v1.1 and TLS v1.2 alone in Apache 2.4.10 ?
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 09:23:10 GMT
Hi,

I'd suggest to reach out to the IRC #httpd channel on Freenode, a lot of
people in there can help you quickly than a users@ email thread, especially
due to the fact that your issue will require a lot of details not yet
provided.

Luca

2017-05-01 15:20 GMT+02:00 Chunduru, Krishnachaithanya <
Krishnachaithanya.Chunduru@broadridge.com>:

> Hi,
>
>
>
> Thanks for the info.
>
>
>
> I have already tried this, but was getting fatal mod_ssl error while
> enabling TLSv1.1 or 1.2.
>
>
>
> *Regards,*
>
> *Krishna*
>
>
>
> *From:* K R [mailto:kp0773@gmail.com]
> *Sent:* Saturday, April 29, 2017 9:28 AM
>
> *To:* users@httpd.apache.org
> *Subject:* Re: [users@httpd] how to enable TLS v1.1 and TLS v1.2 alone in
> Apache 2.4.10 ?
>
>
>
> https://serverfault.com/questions/314858/how-to-
> enable-tls-1-1-and-1-2-with-openssl-and-apache
>
>
>
> On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 7:37 AM, Chunduru, Krishnachaithanya <
> Krishnachaithanya.Chunduru@broadridge.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Eric/All,
>
> Can you please help me with the below.
>
> Regards,
> Krishna
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Chunduru, Krishnachaithanya [mailto:Krishnachaithanya.
> Chunduru@broadridge.com]
> Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 6:34 PM
> To: users@httpd.apache.org
> Subject: RE: [users@httpd] how to enable TLS v1.1 and TLS v1.2 alone in
> Apache 2.4.10 ?
>
> Hi Eric,
>
> We used the openssl version is 1.0.1.515 while installing the Apache
> 2.4.10.
>
> Regards,
> Krishna
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Eric Covener [mailto:covener@gmail.com]
> Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 6:18 PM
> To: users@httpd.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [users@httpd] how to enable TLS v1.1 and TLS v1.2 alone in
> Apache 2.4.10 ?
>
> On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 6:59 AM, Chunduru, Krishnachaithanya <
> Krishnachaithanya.Chunduru@broadridge.com> wrote:
> > Is TLS v1.1 and v1.2 not supported in Apache 2.4.10 running with
> > Openssl
> > 1.0.2.1000 ? your suggestions are highly appreciated as this is
> > pending in my account from long time.
>
> It probably depends what openssl  build your httpd was built against, not
> just what's loaded at runtime.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
>
>
> This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
> addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
> If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized
> representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
> received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
> e-mail and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
>
> This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
> addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
> If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized
> representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
> received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
> e-mail and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
>
>
>
> This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
> addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
> If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized
> representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
> received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
> e-mail and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
>

Mime
View raw message