httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul Claridge <p...@vicjenmail.plus.com>
Subject [users@httpd] paypal/php apache2 integration problem
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 17:54:37 GMT
Hi Team, I have been battling this for several weeks now and am
completely stumped, so I am hoping for some inspiration!

We are using standard ubuntu 14.02 lamp stack, but reverted back to
php5.

We use backlevel Codeigniter framework (v2).

My latest task is to integrate Paypal Express checkout into our website.
After much research I have managed to code up units for a) getting a
token, b) creating a payment c) completing a payment (using server side
integration). I have pasted the recommended button code into one of our
views.

I can successfully test each step from the command line. However, when I
create a simple controller and integrate my code into an extended
CI_Controller class nothing works. I also employ CI routing. I cannot
even get any error_log logging from my scripts.

When I look at the Firefox debugging/console I see loads of stuff from
Paypal objects and in particular some reference to an HSTS header not
being parsed.

Sooooo, the reason for this post is to sanity check what I am doing and
to see if anyone can see an obvous mistake in my approach. I admit to be
wallowing around in all this detail somewhat, but perhaps I have
uncovered a strange problem in Paypal world, although I tend to think
that is unlikely!

The slight irony is we are only integrating (deliberately) the simplest
PP interface and I'm in a world of hurt, so any kind advice or direction
would be appreciated.

Thanks, Paul