httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rose, John B" <jbr...@utk.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] adding footer to all web pages
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 15:05:02 GMT
Thanks for reply.

SSI seemed to only work if an “include” was added to pages.

Using php_value in Apache or the file append in php.ini seemed the best options.

Also briefly looked at AddOutputFilter/Substitute and the cgi options. Did not explore mod_layout
very closely.

From: Adam Powell <adam@adaminfinitum.com<mailto:adam@adaminfinitum.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 11:04 PM
To: "users@httpd.apache.org<mailto:users@httpd.apache.org>" <users@httpd.apache.org<mailto:users@httpd.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] adding footer to all web pages

Google Analytics, by default, only tracks pages by path.

Meaning if you add a Google Analytics snippet to all virtual hosts visitors to the home page
of each site will be almost impossible to distinguish from each other in the reports...there
are ways around this but you should be aware of it.

I believe you'll want to review the documentation for server side includes (SSI).

Adam Powell
http://www.adaminfinitum.com

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 9:32 PM, Rose, John B <jbrose@utk.edu<mailto:jbrose@utk.edu>>