httpd-users mailing list archives

From Suvendu Sekhar Mondal <suv3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: AH00052 error in apache
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 18:41:42 GMT
Hemant,

On Dec 1, 2017 12:02 AM, "Hemant Chaudhary" <hemantdude.chaudhary@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi

On other platforms what is the cause for this error ?

On Dec 1, 2017 12:00 AM, "Eric Covener" <covener@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Hemant Chaudhary
<hemantdude.chaudhary@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can you please give some light why am I getting this issue(When sending
> request,child dies and another child created).
> I checked all loaded modules are working fine and only three modules are
> static {core.c,http_core.c and mod_so.c}
>
> Please help so that I can check where I need to check.

You need someone who understands the platform you're running on to
debug why SIGUSR2 is received.

On what OS you are running Apache? How about attaching a debugger to the
Apache process and wait for crash to happen? Debugger should give you the
back trace and sufficient information on crashing module. Also I will
suggest to spawn a single child during debugging to make the life easier.

Thanks!
Suvendu