httpd-users mailing list archives

From Herb Burnswell <herbert.burnsw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy - sticky sessions configuration help
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 23:03:04 GMT
Eric - Thanks for the suggestion about logging %f in the access log.  It
did in fact point to the issue.

It ended up that I needed an ending '/' on my ProxyPass and
ProxyPassReverse directives:

ProxyPass / balancer://mycluster/ stickysession=JSESSIONID
ProxyPassReverse / balancer://mycluster/ stickysession=JSESSIONID

This allowed things to work as expected.

Thanks again.

Does anyone have any suggestions/best practices on the rest of the
httpd.conf file?

HB