httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Writting own module
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2018 12:23:10 GMT
On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 5:47 AM, Hemant Chaudhary
<hemantdude.chaudhary@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am writing my own module just to check process flow. I am bale to start
> the server successfully after add this module but while sending request from
> browser, I am getting error that requested URL is not found on server.
> Whereas without the module everything works fine.

Your logging call looks suspicious. You should use _rerror since your
context has request_rec passed to it.
I have no idea if passing a NULL to _perror is safe.

Generally: Try a command-line client and the error log to get more specifics.
A handler that returns DECLINED and does nothing else should not cause
an HTTP error but browser output is not helpful for PD.