Hi All,

Any help on this issue.
 My openssl is sending Secure client initiated renegotiation but my apache server is rejecting because it is client initiated. I checked custom log and it shows my apache supports secure renegotiation.

Can somebody has tried secure  renegotiation in apache. How to enable client initiated secure renegotiation ?

Thanks
Hemant