httpd-users mailing list archives

From Deepak Goel <deic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Installation Error in Apache2
Date Sun, 13 May 2018 19:33:12 GMT
I am a newbie so sorry to test your patience.

How to go about getting a fresh installation of Apache2 on my Ubuntu box
which supports SSL? (Please note there might be an earlier broken Apach2
installation. How do I clean this up? And then go about installing a fresh
installation)

Thank You very much

Deepak
"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are
treated. Please stop cruelty to Animals, become a Vegan"

+91 73500 12833
deicool@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deicool
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/deicool