httpd-users mailing list archives

From Deepak Goel <deic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Installation Error in Apache2
Date Sun, 13 May 2018 16:08:45 GMT
Removing SSLv3 parameter gives the following error:

*SSLRandomseed cannot occur within <VirtualHost> section*
*Action configtest failed*

Deepak
"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are
treated. Please stop cruelty to Animals, become a Vegan"

+91 73500 12833
deicool@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deicool
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/deicool