httpd-users mailing list archives

From salil GK <gksa...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Help regarding Listen directive
Date Fri, 18 May 2018 06:11:29 GMT
Hello

   I have tried to upgrade my http from version 2.4.25 to 2.4.33 but
encountered an issue with configuration file. In my configuration file
I have 'Listen port' directive is repeated ( configuration files are
created dynamically by application logic ). in 2.4.25 apache read the
directive wisely and works fine. but in 2.4.33 apache doesn't start
when it finds multiple Listen directive with same port number is seen.

>>> if below lines are put in config file, apache will not start
Listen 80
Listen 80
<<<

  So is there any way to work around this.

Thanks
~S