httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stormy <storm...@stormy.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] In directory pages, how to show file dates in a specific timezone?
Date Thu, 17 May 2018 18:55:37 GMT
On 2018-05-17 12:30 PM, Dedeco Balaco wrote:
[snip]
>> How to make Apache file listing pages be shown in the correct timezone,
>> or a specific one (possibly using a "SetEnv TZ" line in .htaccess ?
>> p.s.:
>> There is a small error in the users list page (
>> https://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html ).
>> The verb in the note sentence is wrong.

s/ send|sent ??? I've just looked at your reference, the page is
perfect. I might suggest that if you want help, don't insult the
volunteers who *can* help.

As to your question, "timezones" is rather vague. Depending upon your
hardware and your o/s, you may have BIOS time, o/s time and various
pieces of coding that consciously (or not) use one, the other or a
possibly incorrect interpretation of either one.

Paul