httpd-users mailing list archives

From Riemer Palstra <rie...@palstra.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache2 can not find the file
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2018 18:50:37 GMT
Hi Mahmood,

> On 3 Jun 2018, at 20:32, Mahmood Naderan <nt_mahmood@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> I want to know why I can not directly see the web installer (complain about /install
not found) while I can see that with php command?

> That mean the files are there but apache can not find them.

Looking at the list of files and the URL that’s being searched for, there isn’t any “install"
file or directory present. Probably your webapplication is trying to access that URL but you’re
missing some kind of Redirect rules to handle URL’s through the index.php?

Hopefully you’ll find it it the app’s documentation, but it might be something as simple
as:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule . index.php [L]

Depending on your configuration, this could be in your config file, or in a .htaccess file
and make sure that mod_rewrite is available.

--
Riemer Palstra
riemer@palstra.com