httpd-users mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com.INVALID>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache httpd 2.4.34-RC1 Win available
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2018 14:15:39 GMT

Apachelounge informed the ASF-httpd-project on the dev-list that we
have, because the vote time is too short,  once in a while  RC’s
from branches before voting, so the Win community had more time to
test.  Issues are then earlier discovered.

An reaction from Jim (does mostly act as RM and does T&R )  was: I
agree a case could be made for considering adding an RC stage to our
release process... it would require some additional tooling and some
sort of additions to ap_release.h but nothing insurmountable. That
might be a nice small-and-easily-reversible step to address some of
the issues that we've been having lately.

So we made the RC's earlier in the process and a little more formal at
AL and httpd -V reports now 2.4.34-RC1.

For a download and more info go to
www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?p=36911