httpd-users mailing list archives

From Herb Burnswell <herbert.burnsw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy_http rewrite problem
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2018 19:07:07 GMT
Yann,

Thank you for the response.

I should have added to my post that we need the proxy to work without
requiring adding a path to the vanity URL as:

https://vanity.example.com/frontpage

That being said I did test with modifying the ProxyPass and
ProxyPassReverse as you suggested, and it does work if an ending forward
slash is added to the end of the URL:

https://vanity.example.com/frontpage/

Given that bit of information, is there a way to get it to work without
needing to add the '/frontpage/' path to the URL?

Any guidance is greatly appreciated..

HB