httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Peters" <mpet...@domblogger.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] brotli module loaded but doesn't work
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 07:52:56 GMT
On 06/22/2018 12:35 AM, Michael A. Peters wrote:
*snip*

Okay looks like a difference between what is actually in Apache and what
websites idicate.

Seems with the code in Apache, for the filter BROTLI_COMPRESS is correct
- not BROTLI.

Not sure about setting compression level and window size

But it seems that building the module from a git checkout from
https://github.com/kjdev/apache-mod-brotli/ results in different
configuration from building the module via apache source.