httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Oddity using FallbackResource in PHP development
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2018 23:51:02 GMT
Do you have a handler configured for .php that might interfere here? If
you have something like mod_php or fpm handling .php extensions, that
may take over from the generic file handler (which is what
FallbackResource works for) and try to serve it instead.

A solution, if this is the case, would be to only assign that handler to
route.php, and not .php in general.