httpd-users mailing list archives

From Christophe JAILLET <christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Test Functionality of Apache web server
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2018 11:24:20 GMT
Le 09/07/2018 à 08:40, Hemant Chaudhary a écrit :
> Any update on this ?
>

> Thanks
> Hemant
>
> On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 2:44 PM, Hemant Chaudhary
> <hemantdude.chaudhary@gmail.com
> <mailto:hemantdude.chaudhary@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi All,
>
>     Do we have any test suite for unit testing of apache source code??
>     I have taken open source code and build it. I want to test whether
>     all functionalities is working or not.
>
>     Any third party which provides test?
>
>     Thanks
>     Hemant

Hi,

we have a test framework. See https://httpd.apache.org/test/
For more details and instruction, have a look at the README file in the
framework directory.

We also have a unit test framework available on trunk only. But for now,
only the framework is in place (with a few tests, mostly to provide
examples and a PoC).

Any proposal and contribution to improve and/or extend our test coverage
in highly welcome. :)
You would like to give it a try?

Best regards,

CJ