httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yehuda Katz <yeh...@ymkatz.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Mutiple IP/Multiple SSL
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2018 14:50:06 GMT
You can definitely do this. For each VirtualHost, make sure you have
ServerName set to the main web site and ServerAlias set for any additional
name that the SSL certificate is good for.
When a request comes in, Apache compares the SNI information in the request
to the ServerName/Aliases that it knows about and uses that to choose which
VirtualHost, and therefore which SSL Certificate, to serve.

Separately, if you want your sites to have HTTPS, don't use <IfModule
mod_ssl.c> in your configuration. You would likely rather have the server
give you an error if mod_ssl is not loaded.

- Y