httpd-users mailing list archives

From Felix Rubio Dalmau <fe...@kngnt.org.INVALID>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache configuration for reverse proxy to nextcloud fcgi
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2018 18:39:45 GMT
Hi everybody,

	I'm trying to set up a nextcloud:fpm docker container, exposing it via apache in the host.
I think I am making a mistake with my configuration, because one accessing https://myserver.org/,
I got redirected to https://myserver.org/index.php/login, and then I get a "The page isn’t
redirecting properly" screen in firefox. As I am getting up to "/login" I understand that
a) the docker container is working as expected (or to be proven wrong, let's say...) and b)
that the request from the host is forwarded to the container but... then everything is a mistery
to me.

	This is how I have configured the virtualhost can, please, somebody help me debug this issue?

<VirtualHost 192.168.178.4:443>
  CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/nextcloud.log vhost_ssl

  Redirect 301 /.well-known/carddav /remote.php/dav
  Redirect 301 /.well-known/caldav /remote.php/dav

  <Directory /mnt/owncloud-data>
    Require all granted
    Options +FollowSymLinks
    SetEnv MOD_X_SENDFILE_ENABLED 1
    XSendFile On
  </Directory>

  <LocationMatch "^/(.*\.php(/.*)?)$">
    ProxyPass fcgi://127.0.0.1:9000/var/www/html/$1
  </LocationMatch>
</VirtualHost>

Thank you!
Felix