httpd-users mailing list archives

From Christophe JAILLET <christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Special characters in password for mod_dbd
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2018 19:14:21 GMT
Hi,

This seems to be mysql APR driver specific.

For some reasons, in APR, in function dbd_mysql_open(), fields are split
according to delimiters in:
     static const char *const delims = " \r\n\t;|,";

See Remarks about MySQL at:
http://apr.apache.org/docs/apr-util/1.6/group___a_p_r___util___d_b_d.html#gabddb1fdcb2f8a5f5b83127485c78e8ae

According to the code, there is no way to avoid the "incorrect" split of
the DBDParams parameter.
I guess that your best option is to modify the password.

CJ