httpd-users mailing list archives

From "@lbutlr" <krem...@kreme.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Updating to php 7.0 and having apache still work?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 20:07:55 GMT
On 01 Oct 2018, at 13:49, Filipe Cifali <cifali.filipe@gmail.com> wrote:
> This seems to be a problem inside mod_fcgi and not httpd, proxies in general don't care
about what's the language behind it, as long as the protocol is being respected.

Yes, that was my understanding as well, but even when I recompiled apache24 (which includes
PROXY_FCGI) it still failed.

> Are you sure you are not getting into trouble just because you are not using mod_proxy_fcgi
instead?

I am using

LoadModule proxy_fcgi_module libexec/apache24/mod_proxy_fcgi.so

> Anyway, I would recommend you to check what you are installing, maybe the binaries changed
names or they are being installed with a suffix like php7-fpm, php7-bin, etc and the httpd
config needs to be changed to reflect that accordingly.

Php-fpm doesn’t have any version identification in the file name, unlike many php modules.

--
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere,
someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over