httpd-users mailing list archives

From "@lbutlr" <krem...@kreme.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: 0 length robot.txt
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2018 23:11:55 GMT
On 03 Oct 2018, at 12:27, @lbutlr <kremels@kreme.com> wrote:
> There is exactly one line in the site configuration that, when commented, makes the site
work again. Though, possibly only for a little while. I’ll have to check more in 3-4 hours.
There is no other proxy logic at all.

It’ been over 4 hours now (almost 5) and the site is still responding perfectly. I still
have no idea what is causing it to break if I uncomment the ProxyPass line considering there
is no php anywhere on the site other than a couple of href to external sites.

--
"What's a Velvet Underground?" "You wouldn't like it." "Oh, Be-bop.”