httpd-users mailing list archives

From Filipe Cifali <cifali.fil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 403 error upon upgrade
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 21:52:17 GMT
Jack, you have to either load mod_php (which comes from compiling /
installing PHP in a certain way) or change the way you are using PHP on the
overall with httpd. Searching for how to install mod_php on SUSE X (being X
the version you are running) should provide frutiferous info, but I'm a
debian/rhel user so I'm not sure how YaST does things its way.