httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Coding Training
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2018 14:18:18 GMT
On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 10:11 AM Kathy S Durlacher <ksdurlacher@aep.com> wrote:

> Hello.  Recently I've been given responsibility for IBM HTTP Server running apache on
z/OS.  Is anyone aware of beginner classes for coding apache?

Just as FYI, you might find better help on the MVS-OE list (low
traffic as well) especially for the IBM or z/OS centric stuff.

If you are writing C modules to run inside any Apache distribution,
the best references are:
- “The Apache Modules Book: Application Development with Apache” (Nick
Kew, ISBN-13: 978-0132409674) is the best paperback resource.
- http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/developer/
-  Existing modules in the httpd source distribution

If you are administering the webserver, there are too many user
oriented books/guides to name.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com