httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Houser, Rick" <rick.hou...@jackson.com>
Subject [users@httpd] RE: Tracking URL usage
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2019 17:29:26 GMT
What you are requesting is in the realm of log analysis, not server behavior.  I strongly suggest
looking at existing log parsers for "combined" format Apache logs (to preserve referral headers,
method, response times, etc.), but you could also create a minimal access log in a simpler
format if you just wanted to run $ sort < logfile | uniq -c

Rick Houser
Web Engineer