httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Garreau <galex-...@galex-713.eu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Reverse proxy stalling forever
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2019 11:45:49 GMT
The strange thing is whatever I’m changing the redirection destination
of the ProxyPass/RewriteRule/whatever, it’s stalling.  I’m unable to
proxy it to whatever.  I can put whatever IP or host,
wildebeest.gnu.org, google.com, etc. it always stalls.  The only
exception is when I forward it to a closed port, for example on my
machine.

How a proxy can stall forever like that? Why doesn’t it tell anything
about connection opening or something alike in the logs?