httpd-users mailing list archives

From Naveen Nandyala <Naveen.Nandya...@walmart.com.INVALID>
Subject [users@httpd] Can I use If condition against custom header name that my request is passing in Apache 2.4
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2019 23:00:12 GMT
We are using Apache 2.4.12, I’m working to set a host in header based on header value passed
in my request, was wondering if I can use IF statement to get the same, Request hitting my
Apache server is having a header with header name “X-Proxy” and header value is Set to
“Torbit”.

When this request with that header name hits my Apache I need to perform below action. Else
it should not.

RequestHeader set Host cert-one.domain.com

I’m trying to do this in my virtualhost section as below.

<If "%{HTTP:X-Proxy} in { 'Torbit }">
               RequestHeader set Host cert-one.domain.com
</If>

This gives me below error while starting.

\n AH00526: Syntax error on line 8 of /u/applic/tc/HTTP/config/vhosts-ssl/wr-cleartrust/benefits-stage.wal-mart.com-vhost.conf:
Cannot parse condition clause: Unterminated string or variable \n

Any help will be appreciated.

Naveen Reddy