httpd-users mailing list archives

From Srikanth Pippari <SPipp...@vitechinc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Need to compress only above 1MB files in Apache webserver
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2019 16:56:43 GMT
We performed load test  for the compression settings enabled on Apache servers.  We observed
the results across the different runs, we see that my application is performing better without
compression settings enabled. The results are totally unexpected and now we got to an impression
that compression settings will only help for those files which are huge in size. Can some
one please help me to configure only above 1 MB files.

Below is my Apache details:

Server version: Apache/2.4.25 (centos)

Thanks & Regards
Srikanth Pippari  | V3OPS team.
Email ID : spippari@vitechinc.com<mailto:spippari@vitechinc.com>

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and proprietary
information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they
are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.