httpd-users mailing list archives

From Osman Zakir <osmanzaki...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] About Using ProxyPass Directive
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 13:28:13 GMT
@Eric Covener <mailto:covener@gmail.com> I got the port forwarding to work and am now
able to get my app using my external IP address on port 8443 (but it's not using SSL right
now).  I still need to actually get Apache to start before I put my app behind the reverse
proxy, and port 80 is being used by the system.  I tried to change the "ServerName" value
to 0.0.0.0:8080, but it's still trying to connect on 0.0.0.0:80 which is giving an about it
not being able to bind to any listening ports.  I'll see if I can find another setting in
the httpd.conf file to use in the meantime, but for now I'll also ask this: what do you suggest
I do?