httpd-users mailing list archives

From Osman Zakir <osmanzaki...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Port Forwarding Help?
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2019 20:25:23 GMT
I'm not sure if this is okay to ask here, but I'll try anyway.

I tried to set up port forwarding but the port is still coming up as closed when I check on
canyouseeme.org (it says "Connection timed out").  And while I can get to my router's settings
using my Default Gateway IP address, trying to do so with my computer's own private IP address
doesn't work for some reason (all I see is a blank page--the login form doesn't come up either).

I asked here as well: https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f137/port-forwarding-not-working-webserver-application-1234416.html#post7723316
. But no reply yet.
Port Forwarding Not Working (Webserver Application) - Tech Support Forum<https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f137/port-forwarding-not-working-webserver-application-1234416.html#post7723316>
I have a webserver application I wrote that I'm trying to set up port forwarding for, but
it's not working. The port is still closed. I'm using a VDSL2 router/modem (2in1) issued by
the PTCL company (I
www.techsupportforum.com