httpd-users mailing list archives

From Osman Zakir <osmanzaki...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Port Forwarding Help?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2019 15:56:23 GMT
The httpd.conf file is attached to this email.  The VirtualHost and ProxyPass stuff is at the
bottom.  Please let me know what I messed up now, if anything at all.  And if there's something
wrong, help me out with that.

The first parameter to the ProxyPass directive for "/" is currently the directory on my computer
where the doc-root of the app is.  It's also where the server executable is.  If that's right,
should I also put that directory for accesskey route (i.e. <doc-root>/?q=accesskey)?

When I try to get to "localhost:8081" in my browser now, I get an "Index of /" page and nothing
more (8081 is the port Apache is listening on).  Trying to do "localhost:8000" gives an error
(8000 is the reverse proxy port).