httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Crash in mod_ssl after 2.4.29
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2019 08:44:08 GMT
Hello Marty,

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 7:13 PM Schettler, Marty L.
<Martin.L.Schettler@leidos.com.invalid> wrote:

> I have a simple ssl reverse proxy set up that has been working for years up through 2.4.29.
When upgrading to 2.4.38, it now crashes periodically. It is repeatable, but inconsistent.

Can you please share the relevant configuration?

> Gdb indicates that mctx (declared on the previous line) is incorrectly constructed, and
so trying to access the field crl_check_mask results in trying to access unavailable memory.

Do you have a NULL pointer somewhere (mctx, sslconn->dc or
sslconn->dc->proxy)? Otherwise what's the content of each (i.e. print
*mctx, *sslconn->dc and *sslconn->dc->proxy)?

Feel free to send me your configuration and gdb output privately if you wish.

Regards,
Yann.