httpd-users mailing list archives

From Robert Moskowitz <...@htt-consult.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] AH01630: client denied by server configuration
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2019 15:48:43 GMT

On 2/3/19 9:42 AM, Eric Covener wrote:
>> alias /mailadmin /usr/share/postfixadmin

Ah, I see my culprit is the alias statement is missing adding the /public

I add that and got to the next problem which is postfixadmin's problem
in moving directories and not changing all references. Almost like the
directory change was an afterthought and not fully tested.

Well back to their forum to bring this up.

thanks for the review and helping me see what I missed.